I use hanging shoe storage pockets for many things including office supplies & craft supplies. My favorite use is for winter hats, gloves, scarves, ear muffs, etc. I hang mine on the inside of the coat closet. I like the clear ones. My kids can easily see what they need and because they are at their level, it is easier for them to put them away.

For other great ideas, check out Works for Me Wednesday over at We are THAT Family.
7 comments:
This is great!
Love this idea!!!
I think I'll look for a shoe storage pouch like this one and do the same thing. It drives me crazy to have to go through the closet to find exactly what we need to go outside in the winter. Thanks for the tip!
What a great idea!!!
Hey where did you get that clear hanger thing? We are in desperate need of more organization!
I got my shoe hangers at WalMart over by the ironing boards etc.
What a great idea!!
Many blessigns-
Amanda
Post a Comment