Friday, August 29, 2008

Our Royal Family (according to Emma)



Last night as Emma and I were getting to the end of our bedtime routine, she said, "Mommy, I am a princess." I replied, "Yes! Yes you are! In so many ways." Then she said, "But we need a King. Daddy can be the king, and you can be the queen. Christian can be a prince, Jenna can be another princess, and Jordan can be Indiana Jones." Oddly enough, upon reflection, Jordan would probably be happiest as Indiana Jones. When I asked him he gave me an enthusiastic "oh, yeah"

2 comments:

The Sayamas said...

Haha! That is really funny. I can't get over Jordan as Indiana Jones- it totally fits him. Your kids are so cute.

Dahlene said...

I love it. Emma is such a doll. I'm glad Jordan agreed wholeheartedly that he could be Indiana Jones. Matt and I had a good chuckle over that one.