A couple of days ago Jenna was playing with the computer and managed to somehow translate my blog into Arabic. I could not figure out what to do because not only did I not even recognize the alphabet but it seemed to be reading and writing right to left and possibly bottom to top. I couldn't even find the settings button let alone figure out how to translate everything back. I finally posted a question on the Blogger help page and a kind person counted and wrote down how many buttons over and how many languages down on the drop down list. Unfortunately, the drop down list is in alphabetical order and in Arabic, evidently English doesn't start with E! Through trial and error I was finally able to get it translated into French and with my little knowledge of French and my knowledge of Spanish I was able to finally get everything back to English!
What I can't figure out was how she managed to translate it so thoroughly that I had to change it on the dashboard as well as in the settings! Who knew my 3 year old was more tech-savvy than I am?
What I can't figure out was how she managed to translate it so thoroughly that I had to change it on the dashboard as well as in the settings! Who knew my 3 year old was more tech-savvy than I am?
No comments:
Post a Comment