Thursday, May 07, 2009

It's official!

I just learned we are officially under contract to sell the house! Wow, what a whirlwind! The house was only on the market for 13 days before we got the offer! I guess having a great realtor and putting in the extra effort to improve the house and stage it paid off! Now we just have to get through the inspection and the appraiser. Right now we have a closing date of June 8th. I guess I'd better get packing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It's such a blessing to be able to sell a house these days! Enjoy these busy but exciting weeks!

Dahlene said...

I'm clapping for you physically, but my heart is crying out in pain~

Anonymous said...

Oh Brooke, I have not been blogging for a while..I'm out of date-what WONDERFUL news on your home being under contract...that whole process is so stressful..WOW you've done some amazing things-you should be a professional house stager! Looks great! I tried to see your listing, but it's off the MLS..hugs~ A :)