Thursday, October 01, 2009

Updated pictures of our house

I am just so excited to see each stage finished!














I decided that we would not be afraid to put color into this new house and so we painted the family room a beautiful brick red. It seemed a little strong until the rock went on the fireplace but now we really like how warm and bold it is. Although it is hard to see in this picture, the color is perfect for the rock! You can see they are laying the pad for the carpet.















Here is the kitchen minus appliances and a pantry door. I love the granite countertops and the varied height of the cabinets!



The only thing missing on the exterior is the shutters on the front window and they will paint the window box dark brown.


We are loving how the house is shaping up! We have painted the girls' room a sunshine yellow and we want to paint the master bathroom a warm chocolate brown. I am so excited to get moved in and stretch out. Almost every day I find there is something I wish I had from the storage unit! We are 3 weeks away now and counting the days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STUNNING~ I love the red, it really does give warmth to the room, oh my your kitchen is breath taking-...I am sure you are sooo excited. I can't wait until we get to build and stay put~...Miss you lots...I am going to see about sneaking in Scott's suitcase next time he comes to UT but his trips are so short and it costs soooo much..ugh~ Sending you a big hug~