Welcome to our blog! Please leave a comment so we will know you visited.
Thursday, July 02, 2009
Our basement has walls!
I know this borders on obsessive enthusiasm, but I just can't help myself. I've never seen a house being built and considering that it is our dream home, I'm a little excited!!! Expect more random construction photos over the next couple of months!
I understand your enthusiasm. Matt and I went and took pictures of our new house everyday. It was fun watching it go up. I'll have to come check it out myself when it gets further along!
I think you'll love looking back at these pictures years from now. I remember checking in on our house every day or so while it was being built when I was a kid -- we had so much fun running around & checking things out.
HOw exciting! You guys aren't too far behind us! Isn't it so fun? Every time we pull around the corner to visit our home I get butterflies to see what they have been working on. I can't wait to see more!
3 comments:
I understand your enthusiasm. Matt and I went and took pictures of our new house everyday. It was fun watching it go up. I'll have to come check it out myself when it gets further along!
I think you'll love looking back at these pictures years from now. I remember checking in on our house every day or so while it was being built when I was a kid -- we had so much fun running around & checking things out.
HOw exciting! You guys aren't too far behind us! Isn't it so fun? Every time we pull around the corner to visit our home I get butterflies to see what they have been working on. I can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment