Here's a fun blogging game started by my friend Dahlene over at My Happy Family...
Be one of the first three people to leave a comment on this post and you'll receive something handmade from me sometime in the next year. But there is a catch. You have to do the same thing on your blog. And then once you get the item from me you have to comment about it on my blog!! Your entry into this, is your most embarrassing moment.
I have so many stories in my arsenal, but I guess it will be the one at Bear Lake. When I was about 15 we had a ward outing and they had reserved two cabins to let people shower. I was showering, when someone knocked on the door and informed my friend that there was a fire and we had to evacuate immediately! Looong story short, I ended up on the highway with the rest of my ward in a towel with a blanket thrown over me as all the little kids asked me if I had "any clothes on under there" and the semi truck drivers honked!
No comments:
Post a Comment