Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween and Fall in full swing!

Here are some pictures from Halloween. They are usually so cute! Christian is a dementor (too bad his nose was itching!), Jordan was a Vampire (minus the teeth because he couldn't eat candy with them, would have been a plus in my mind), Emma is Cinderella (did you expect anything less?), and Jenna is our cute dalmation puppy.






















The kids got so excited to jump in leaves they couldn't wait for the neighbors giant maple to drop so we raked up the few we had.














2 comments:

Amy said...

They Look so cute! Those leaves look fun.

Dahlene said...

So much fun! If your kids want to jump in the leaves send them over to my back yard. I only got some up yesterday before it rained. Every last leaf has fall off our oaks out back. There are several inches of leaves all of out there. I got a great video of my kids playing in them. I may have to post that.